Bronies Bronies

I hate ponies

I thought I was gonna watch this and hate the fuck out of it. But this was well done. the voices were great and the concept was pretty stupid (meaning i know that shit actually happens....I mean it well).

The only thing I didn't understand was the beginning. I suppose it was just something goofy to keep me interested? But that doesn't matter, it was great anyway. Good Job!

Duke Nukem Fail Duke Nukem Fail

Funny dawg

Voice acting can always keep a viewer interested. I like how you didn't overdo it, you could have started yelling but you held back.

Fine Job Squire.

Thinking about her Thinking about her

Don't take this the wrong way but

I know you said you weren't ripping off its just an interpretation - "a fan made tribute to him with your own story" and thats OK, you have every right to do what you want to do...But when you send this out, what did you expect? Its like a band sitting in a room with their instruments trying to create material but just start saying "you know what, I'm gonna play 'Communication Breakdown' with new lyrics."

I am sorry to say I cannot condone this video sir but I would love to see what else you make in the future.

The Moustache The Moustache

youre right

this was really badly written. If it isn't written properly yet, then don't submit it until it's actually ready.

Birthday 20 Birthday 20

At first

I didn't think it was gonna be going anywhere but then the song started and I i changed my whole opinion. I am 21 and I'm still a jack off but I love it. No need to fear age, you just do the same shit with gray hairs.

10/10

Derpcraft Derpcraft

Never played minecraft

But from the way you parodied this game, it seems hilarious. Especially when you put everything into reality haha I liked the facial expressions and the jokes and dialogue were pretty funny too. Although it does seem to be a lot like egoraptors drawings and joke comedic style, you executed it quite well.

Also you had a bit of a English accent at times which is always a plus haha

P.s. I don't know if you or anyone else noticed it but when your character was speaking in the beginning about doing better things, you sounded like Kevin from Mission Hill. That was glorious.

L.A. Noire: Deleted Cases L.A. Noire: Deleted Cases

...

Front page material? Really?

The first joke was all I found funny, because it was clever. The Chinese joke just seemed forced like you had nothing else better to put in. Also the picture at the end with the slanted eyes was just extending a played out joke. I don't find racist jokes to be offensive, it was just a really lame climax for the humor.

I will say that the characters look well drawn, so I'll give you that.

Cheromanchequois Cheromanchequois

Well Then

I liked the background animations a lot, i thought they were pretty well done. But the concept didn't really stand out. "I'll show him!" blah blah blah and "careful what you wish for" kind of idea is done to death.

Don't get me wrong, I understand the idiot people your talking about who love the image but don't go through the work to get there. It's just that there weren't really any scenes that were popping out funny to keep the viewer interested.

5/10 for animation, 0 for Concept

Poontah! Poontah!

Fantastic Animation

First off, this animation looks fluent. I love all the motions of the jaws and the eyes.

Although the dialogue was funny and had some character of it's own, I must say the voices could have been more in depth. Other than that, I say great job sir.