Bronies Bronies

I hate ponies

I thought I was gonna watch this and hate the fuck out of it. But this was well done. the voices were great and the concept was pretty stupid (meaning i know that shit actually happens....I mean it well).

The only thing I didn't understand was the beginning. I suppose it was just something goofy to keep me interested? But that doesn't matter, it was great anyway. Good Job!

Duke Nukem Fail Duke Nukem Fail

Funny dawg

Voice acting can always keep a viewer interested. I like how you didn't overdo it, you could have started yelling but you held back.

Fine Job Squire.

Thinking about her Thinking about her

Don't take this the wrong way but

I know you said you weren't ripping off its just an interpretation - "a fan made tribute to him with your own story" and thats OK, you have every right to do what you want to do...But when you send this out, what did you expect? Its like a band sitting in a room with their instruments trying to create material but just start saying "you know what, I'm gonna play 'Communication Breakdown' with new lyrics."

I am sorry to say I cannot condone this video sir but I would love to see what else you make in the future.

A tree A tree

Awful

Just Awful 10/10

I am... IRONDUCK? I am... IRONDUCK?

I

was thinking this would be just a really nice picture of Iron Man. And then I proceeded to crack up with a genuine giggle. I love this.

Leg it Leg it

Sweet

The pinky finger nail got me good. Superb job sir